Metis evaluators have strong technical skills in evaluation design, measurement, psychometrics, data management systems, and program implementation and fidelity. We apply these skills, tools, and methods in a wide variety of program areas and across a continuum from early learning through career readiness. Across the different content domains, we are steeped in public and private grant programs and evaluation requirements.
Program Evaluation Services
We offer a full range of program evaluation services, including:
- Working with client grant-writing teams during the proposal stage to define strong program goals, develop measurable outcomes, and write evaluation sections
- Determining evaluation designs and data collection methods aligned to project process objectives, outcomes, and program performance measures
- Developing logic models, theories of change, visual results frameworks, and other evaluation-related tools
- Assessing program fidelity, including inter-rater reliability practices
- Conducting literature and document reviews
- Collecting qualitative data, including focus groups, in-depth individual interviews, case studies, and program observations
- Compiling quantitative data, including student or client outcomes, surveys, and content assessments
- Formative reporting for program improvements
- Performance reporting, including ad hoc, annual, and final reports required by the funding source
Let Metis Associates Help with Your Next Program Evaluation Project.
For additional information about Metis’s program evaluation services, please contact Donna Wilkens.
Program Evaluation Case Studies
Following an intensive, multi-partner planning effort, the Richmond County District Attorney’s Office offered eligible substance-abuse offenders pre-arraignment diversion services. Early implementation findings suggest it is a promising approach to combatting the city’s rising opioid crisis.
With a deep history of supporting out-of-school-time programs nationally, Metis evaluators continue to examine how these initiatives help level the playing field for children and youth in under-resourced communities.