Metis delivers data management and technical assistance services to our clients. We use a variety of methods and technology-based approaches to providing these services. These include onsite consultations, group training sessions, toolkits, data dashboards, videoconferencing, and webinars. We provide our data-focused coaching and consulting services using capacity-building approaches:
- Collaborative. We work with our clients to identify the underlying needs and long-term goals of the engagement.
- Adaptive. We meet people where they are and work incrementally to improve client data capacity and technology infrastructure.
- Asset-based. Every organization has a unique pool of strengths, resources, and relationships. We provide technical assistance that helps our clients identify, leverage, and build on the assets that already exist within the organization.
- Accountable. We create and follow detailed work plans when delivering data management and support services.
Data Management and Support Services
Some specific examples of our data management and support services include:
- Assessing the existing data management capacity of a client or collaborating partners
- Analyzing the benefits of information management software packages
- Developing customized databases, spreadsheets, data dashboards, and reports
- Facilitating data walks and other creative ways of sharing data with a wide array of audiences
- Providing customized training on data collection and reporting procedures or the use of specific software
- Establishing data governance plans to ensure that data are used properly and effectively
Let Metis Associates Help You with Data Management and Support.
For additional information about Metis’s data management and support services, please contact Michael Scuello.
Data Management And Support Case Studies
Making Data Count for Two-Generation Grantees
On behalf of a national foundation, we help local community-based organizations across the country offer data-informed parent-child programming. We deliver highly customized support services that engage parents and staff in making data count.
Supporting School Climate Transformation in Nevada
Metis supports a regional Technical Assistance Center that is building schools’ capacity in evidence-based behavior interventions to develop a customized and highly interactive data dashboard. We are helping state leaders visualize and use data to support local programming.
What Our Clients Say
Working with Metis Associates is truly a joy. I am continually amazed at their ability to efficiently and thoroughly sift through seemingly disparate information and data and compile it into easy-to-understand reports and visual representations.Stephanie Carnahan, Director of GEAR UP, Oregon State University