Our staff members have expertise in many areas related to children and families. These include foster care, child safety, juvenile justice, dual generation programs, among others. To these and other areas, we bring deep experience with:
- Studying the implementation and impact of client initiatives
- Assisting organizations with research and evaluation planning and technical support
- Helping clients define, manage, track, report, and use critical information
- Designing and conducting community needs and strengths assessments
- Supporting national and local program planning efforts
- Obtaining competitive grant funding to support new or existing initiatives
- Building a program’s or organization’s self-evaluation capacity
- Supporting multi-partner collaborative efforts, such as systems of care
We Work With…
- State-Level Child-Serving Agencies
- Community-Based Social Service Organizations
- National and Local Foundations
- Statewide Intermediary Organizations
- Local Children’s Services Councils
Our Expertise Includes…
- Foster Care Support
- Child and Public Safety
- Dual-Generation Approaches
- Juvenile Justice
- Home Visiting
- Childcare and Early Learning
- Systems of Care
Let Metis Associates Help with Your Next Project for Children and Families.
For additional information about Metis’s Children and Families services, please contact Donna Wilkens.
Children And Families Case Studies
Metis helps a 125-year-old New York City settlement house determine if aftercare services like financial and job counseling keep previously homeless families from becoming displaced again.
A Florida-based Children’s Services Council seeks to understand why families leave their system of care before completing programming. Metis offers data-informed solutions for keeping families engaged longer.