We Work With…
- School Districts
- Health and Human Services Organizations
- Community-Based Organizations
- Local and State Government Agencies
- Higher Education Institutions
We Provide Services Including…
- Grant Writing
- Data Management and Support
- Impact Evaluation
- Collective Impact Evaluation
- Program Evaluation
- Research Studies
- Survey Research
- Community Assessment
What Makes Metis Different?
We are people people.
We focus on relationships through client-centered and collaborative service.
We are data-informed and mission-driven.
We bring decades of experience to every project. Our staff draws on broad and deep expertise across a wide array of focus areas.
- Arts and Chronic Absenteeism: A 4-Year Study of NYC Public Schools
- Arts Integration & 21st Century Skills: A Study of Learners and Teachers
- Research Shows Efficacy of the NYC Transfer School Model
- Metis Continues to Study the Effectiveness of the Fundations® Program
- Innovative Approaches to Student Engagement in a Teen Pregnancy Prevention Research Study
NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference
July 18 – 21, 2021 – Virtual