We Work With…
- School Districts
- Health and Human Services Organizations
- Community-Based Organizations
- Local and State Government Agencies
- Higher Education Institutions
We Provide Services Including…
- Grant Writing
- Data Management and Support
- Impact Evaluation
- Collective Impact Evaluation
- Program Evaluation
- Research Studies
- Survey Research
- Community Assessment
What Makes Metis Different?
We are people people.
We focus on relationships through client-centered and collaborative service.
We are data-informed and mission-driven.
We bring decades of experience to every project. Our staff draws on broad and deep expertise across a wide array of focus areas.
- Metis Helps Our Art Clients Win Federal Grants
- Metis Studied Five Youth Opportunity Hubs in New York City
- Metis Conducts a Case Study of Save the Music Across West Virginia
- Arts and Chronic Absenteeism: A 4-Year Study of NYC Public Schools
- Arts Integration & 21st Century Skills: A Study of Learners and Teachers
The Teacher Residency Return on Investment
January 27, 2022 – Virtual
2022 Magnet Schools Policy Training Conference
February 9 – 10, 2022 – Virtual
NCCEP/GEAR UP Capacity-Building Workshop 2022
February 14 – 16, 2022 – Virtual
Julia Alemany, Lucianna Viscarra, Matt Klepfer