We Work With…
- School Districts
- Health and Human Services Organizations
- Community-Based Organizations
- Local and State Government Agencies
- Higher Education Institutions
We Provide Services Including…
- Grant Writing
- Data Management and Support
- Impact Evaluation
- Collective Impact Evaluation
- Program Evaluation
- Research Studies
- Survey Research
- Community Assessment
What Makes Metis Different?
We are people people.
We focus on relationships through client-centered and collaborative service.
We are data-informed and mission-driven.
We bring decades of experience to every project. Our staff draws on broad and deep expertise across a wide array of focus areas.
- Metis to Study Two New 21st Century Community Learning Center Programs in Ohio
- The WWC Accepts the Metis Study of the Single Stop Community College Initiative
- Metis Connects Afterschool Practitioners
- Evaluating Newark’s South Ward Community Schools: Context Matters
- COVID-19 and Seniors’ Postsecondary Plans
Diverse Charter Schools Coalition 2021 Virtual Convening: Interrupting Inequity
January 28 – 29, 2021 – Virtual
Claire Aulicino, Marilyn Zlotnik
2021 EERA Annual Conference
February 18 – 19, 2021 – Virtual
Southern Regional Grants Conference
April 21 – March 22, 2021 – Greenville, SC
Presenters: Marilyn Zlotnik and Donna Wilkens