We help our clients strengthen capacity, make better decisions, and deliver more effective services.
We are Metis Associates.
We Work With…
- School Districts
- Human Services Organizations
- Community-Based Organizations
- Local and State Government Agencies
- Higher Education Institutions
We Provide Services Including…
- Grant Writing
- Data Management and Support
- Impact Evaluation
- Collective Impact Evaluation
- Program Evaluation
- Research Studies
- Survey Research
- Community Assessment
What Makes Metis Different?
We are people people.
We focus on relationships through client-centered and collaborative service.
We are data-informed and mission-driven.
We bring decades of experience to every project. Our staff draws on broad and deep expertise across a wide array of focus areas.
Because of the Metis partnership, we were able to tell a compelling success story based on accurate data.Collin Callaway, Chief Operations Officer, Arkansas Community Colleges
Metis Associates has taken the word ‘partnership’ to a new level.Alexandrea Robinson-Rogers, Former Director, GEAR UP, School District of Philadelphia
- National Afterschool Association Convention 2023 March 19 – 22, 2023 – NAA Convention in Orlando, Florida
- School’s Out, Make it Count! 2023 Annual Conference March 24 – 25, 2023 – Troy, New York
- 2023 American Educational Research Association (AERA) Annual Meeting April 16, 2023 – Chicago, IL
Dr. Susanne Harnett
- 2023 National Community Schools and Family Engagement Conference June 7 – 9, 2023 – Philadelphia, PA
Donna Wilkens, Michael Scuello, Joy Zacharia, Sharon Baskind-Wing